Saturday 15 September 2012

Oh My Love Raaz 3 mp3 Official Video Song free downlaod | Esha Gupta, Emraan Hashmi, Bipasha Basu | Wallpapers poster HD,



Oh My Love Raaz 3
Oh My Love Raaz 3






type : Official hindi Video Song
Video name : Oh My Love Raaz 3 mp3 Official Video Song free downlaod | Esha Gupta, Emraan Hashmi, Bipasha Basu | Wallpapers poster HD,

Emraan Hashmi, Esha Gupta and Bipasha Basu are as a starcats in the upcoming movie Raaz 3.Which will release in September.song "Oh My Love" from movie Raaz 3 sung by famous singers Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal,which was directed by Jeet Gannguli.

Emraan Hashmi's think is positive on his upcoming movie Raaz3. I hope you will also like this song and movie....

Please share this link with your friends...


Music Label: T-Serie

click below link for more same video.... and song ...

Enjoy and entertain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote